Friday, May 26, 2006

::The MaGiCaL HanD oF...

There are countless and countless miracle of ALLAH that has spread through HIS land..
But none of His creature could compare to one, fragile yet very strong, in fact one of the strongest, hand in the world..

That hand that helped me through thick and thin...

....held me when I'm scared in the middle of the night..

....wiped my tears when I'm crying...

....held me when it seems like the world is against me...

....protected me when I was a baby, and still protecting me though I'm strong enough to protect myself..

....feed me...

....slapped me...

....pinched me...

....taught me about the lessons of life...

....would bleed for me...

....never ever rejected me, though I sometimes rejected it...

....which belongs to one woman..

A woman... A mother....

MY mother..

She may never read this, and I'm too egoistic to tell her myself...

But I love you, Mummy. People may think that I'm "mama's boy". Let them talk! All the money and glory in the world could never repay back what she has done for me. Thank you Mummy.

Happy Belated Mother's Day. The hand that rocks the cradle, rocks the world....