Sunday, July 09, 2006

::Lingua Problemo::

There's this serious problem regarding this cyber cafe I'm helping out. There a a bunch of these Vietnamese people lurking around the CC, and the number grew larger, probably 'coz of the new webcam P.E installed. Problem is out of 10 Vietnamese, only 1 or 2 could speak English or Malay. Imagine the problem I have if i wanted to tell them to check their YM's password.

Better yet, they don't even fucking know how or what 'RM 2.00' means. All they do is took out their freaking wallet and shove it to me, asking me to take the mysterious 'RM 2.00' from 'em. They're lucky I'm honest. *finger cross* No.. seriously..

You can tell them to fuck their momma in malay and all they do is stand there smiling that grin at u'r face... and that's not all. They have the high percentage of playing their local songs out loud, turning this heavenly MySAS Cyber Cafe into some MySAS Vietnam Hooker Parlour. God knows where do they obtain their 'rare' songs...

This is me and my girl. Oh, ignore that Ju-On kinda girl on da background. At 1st I was shocked to see this picture, thinking that maybe I just capture the supernatural creature on my phone, then I realize it's just my friend Tick-Tick (yes, we actually call her that.. and I dun even know why.. @.@) busy doing some sms-ing with her friend.. Damn it Tick2 dun do that!!!

Oh, I'ma having my dinner. Been so damn busy I hardly have time to jack of--, I mean, have my dinner.. aha.. ahahaha.. n.n;;

p/s I love the girl in the picture... both of 'em.. *runs away from Rai's deadly pinches*