Sunday, December 16, 2007

Crazy Train

Crazy Train..

Crazy, but that's how it goes
Millions of people living as fools
Maybe it's not too late
To learn how to love
And forget how to hate

Mental wounds not healing
Life's a bitter shame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role

Mental wounds still screaming
Driving me insane
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

I know that things are going wrong for me
You gotta listen to my words
Heirs of a cold war
That's what we've become
Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
Crazy, I just cannot bear
I'm living with something that just isn't fair

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what's to blame
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train.

-------------------------

If you have all the wealth in the world, then you are the best person to be friend with. People don't fucking care if you're a nice person or a rapist, as long as you have the money to buy people's believe, you're on top of the world.

People judge you with by looking at your career, your monthly income, your car, your houses etc. None looks you at who you really are, the heart that decides the person's outcome.

Teringat kata-kata ustaz.. "Tengok dengan mata, tak boleh pakai. Dengar dengan telinga, tak boleh pakai. Lihat dan dengar dengan akal yang waras..." or something like that. Point is I was taught from the very beginning to look into the heart of others and not by their races or believes or income or career or whatever.

A lowly beggar can have the heart of 1000 angels while a powerful King can have a heart of a beast.

Screw the world.

Thanks Ozzy.